About Our Club
- Do you live in the Lowcountry with a muscle car or truck?
- Do you love to drive your vehicle?
If you answered a yes to these questions, you came to the right place. Lowcountry Muscle Car is an auto club dedicated to everything fast. From today’s high-tech performance vehicles, to vintage American muscle cars and trucks, and home built custom street rods. Big block or small block, Ford, Chevy or Mopar… If it’s fast you need to be here.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you enjoy your stay! Please visit all of our links to find out who we are, what our purpose is, where we meet, when we meet, and other interesting news.
What qualifies as American Muscle?
We had to define what a Muscle Car or Truck is and came up with the following criteria:
1. It must be built by an American manufacturer.
2. It must have rear wheel drive.
3. It must be powered by a V-6, V-8 or a V-10.
4. It may be a kit car of American manufactured cars (street rods, Cobras, etc.).
The greatest feature of our club is variety. We don’t care if you own a t-bucket, hot-rodded pickup, 180 HP ’80s Trans Am, or the latest performance machine in the muscle car wars. Each of these is a Muscle Car in its own right and you’re more than welcome to join the club.
Join us now with PayPal!